Feb 25, 2011

Celebrate with a Raspberry Cappuccino Smoothie

I've unpacked the blender, it's time to celebrate!!!


We are smoothie lovers over here, and Mary and Sara Corpening's book, Super-Charged Smoothies, is completely amazing -- times ten!  To celebrate our move and more memories to be made in a new house, we whipped up the Raspberry Cappuccino Smoothie...who could pass up this picture from their book (not me!)?


Mmmm, my mouth is watering again just talking about it.  If you'd like to get your chocolate fix and make the Raspberry Cappuccino Smoothie, the recipe is available on Babble.



I omitted the measurement for coffee/espresso.... even just a tiny bit of caffeine makes my head spin, I get sooo dizzy I have to lay down.  I know... weird, huh?  I guess what we drank was really something like a raspberry chocolate smoothie, but it was YUMMM-EEEE!  So, whether you decide to blend in the caffeine or play it safe (like me), enjoy all that deliciousness!!!


Oh, and while I'm talking about the Corpening sisters, their "First and Forever Bride and Groom" cookbook is THE BEST, ever!!!  I've been using it at least five nights a week for the past seven years, so much so that it's duct-taped together in several places.  Following their recipes makes creating great dishes easy and has given me the confidence of an experienced, gourmet chef (ok, well maybe not gourmet!).

Enjoy your weekend (and a raspberry cappuccino smoothie... or two)!

5 comments:

  1. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

    Click Here
    Knkusa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it.

    Edocr.com
    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

    Tiede.fi
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

    Soundcloud.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete
  5. An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

    Forum.a2b2.org
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...