Jan 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Sweet Girl

We have a birthday in our house this week.... our baby turns two!!!  We'll be eating cupcakes decorated in pink from top to bottom, loaded with lots of frosting, and of course topped with sugary sprinkles ....

Paul Mutton

They'll be wrapped in something like these...


topped with something like these...


and set at a table decorated like this... ha, this last one is wishful thinking (but doesn't it look so great?)...


If you love the tissue paper pom-poms (above) as much as I do and want a new DIY project, Kara at Kara Paslay Designs has a great tutorial.... using coffee filters!!!  Try it, have fun!!!

And, happy birthday to my sweet girl!

3 comments:

  1. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  3. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

    Forum.honorboundgame.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...